- Crypto: Bitcoin price update on August 6
- U.S. stock futures prepare for the 4th of July
- EOS tumbled down by 0.38%. How did Ripple’s XRP fare?
- GMO Click Rises in FX Trading in June
- Rupiah Falls Ahead of Debt Monetization | Finance Brokerage
- Apple’s New OS Feature Sparks Concerns
- Weekly News Summary for June 26 to July 2, 2020
- Chinese Companies Delisting is Pointless, Think Tank Says
- Pandora will use recycled gold and silver from 2025
- Bitcoin Below the $9,000 Price Mark,Trading in a Tight Range
- SoftBank Shares Reach New 2020 High
U.S. stock futures prepare for the 4th of July U.S. stock index futures were quite flat late Thursday, in anticipation of the Fourth of July holiday weekend. Starting at 12 PM Eastern, Dow Jones Industrial Average futures YM00, -0.35%, were down around 20 points, or 0.1%, while S&P 500 fates ES00, -0.34%, and NASDAQ-100 futures NQ00, -0.08%…Read More...
The Pound to Australian Dollar (GBP/AUD) exchange rate fell by -0.3% in forex trading.
EOS tumbled down by 0.38%. How did Ripple’s XRP fare? EOS declined by 0.38% to $2.3610 on Wednesday. It fell from an early morning high of $2.3706 to a…
Chinese companies delisting from the U.S. stock exchange will not hurt the growth of China. Want to know more? Click here now! – Finance Brokerage
Bitcoin recently broke under $9,000 and continues to trade in a strict range but markets remain comatose. Read more by clicking here! - Finance Brokerage
Litecoin is gearing up to launch MimbleWimble on mid-September and its Senior Developer provided a monthly update. Know more by clicking here! – Finance Brokerage
Ethereum price is eyeing a potential short-term top as it shows a spike in its daily active addresses. Want to know more? Click here now! – Finance Brokerage
- Trading Instrument