- Tesla Motors Loses $700 Million in Q1
- Facebook Tops profit estimates, spends $3B for privacy penalty
- Apple Pays $30 Million in Utilizing Amazon Web Services
- New Zealand Government Fights Online Extremism
- Currency of Australia Faced Near 6-week Lows
- Credit Suisse Beats Q1 Profit Forecast Thanks to Revamp
- Share Markets Rise, Oil Soars to Record Highs
- Gold and Silver Prices Ricocheted on Higher Crude Rates
- Market News and Charts for April 22, 2019
- Oil Inventory Report: Prices Climb on US Supply Drop
For the past two weeks, active Bitcoin wallets increases driving its market in a surge. Want to know more? Click here now!
On Thursday, Jay Clayton, the United States Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) Chairman spoke regarding the crypto during an interview. Read more here!
CFTC on Monday announced about a trading platform to pay about $990K for unlicensed Bitcoin-related transactions to customers within the United States. Want to know…
On Thursday eToro launches its cryptocurrency trading services for 31 U.S. States and territories. Want to know more? Read the article now!
Samsung reveals crypto partners for its new series smartphone, Galaxy S10. Crypto partner includes Ethereum & Bitcoin. Read the article now!
Coinbase CEO, Brian Armstrong tackles his idea regarding the four common misconceptions about cryptocurrency custody. Read more now!