|Operating Since (Year):||2018|
|Regulation:||Australian Securities and Investment Commission|
|Address:||DJCA Ltd, Level 3, 50 Victoria Street, Christchurch Central, Christchurch,|
|Phone:||+44 (0)203 397 1825,+64 (0)32 880389|
|Other trading instruments:||N/A|
|Account Minimum Deposit ($):||N/A|
HFTrading Review 2020
1. ABOUT HFTRADING
3. ACCOUNT TYPES
4. HFTRADING PLATFORMS
5. WEB TRADER
6. MT4 MOBILE TRADING PLATFORM
7. EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL
8. CUSTOMER SERVICE
9. HFTRADING REVIEW CONCLUSION
HFTrading is an innovative online financial service provider. The broker has always strived to make financial markets from around the world accessible to any client, at any level of expertise. It offers a range of features and conditions.
- 350+ TRADING INSTRUMENTS – The users will have access to a variety of CFDs and assets, which include Forex currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, precious metals, energies, stocks, and more.
- COMMISSION-FREE. The broker offers full freedom in the trading world, with no fees for deposits: no hidden or additional commissions. HFTrading allows clients to concentrate solely on exploring trading within the financial world rather than worrying about extra charges impeding your top-class trading performance.
- SPREADS FROM 0.03 – HFTrading offers competitive spreads that allow making the most of this vast and broad world of trading, ensuring success.
- 24/5 FULL CUSTOMER SUPPORT- a responsible partner is vital for making anyone’s journey a success. However, the HFTrading customer service team is always there to help you with anything, from joining the platform to making your way through the markets.
CTRL Investments Limited operates HFTrading. CTRL Investments Limited is a New Zealand incorporated company that conducts business in New Zealand and Australia.
The CTRL Investments Limited is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (Australian registered body number (ARBN): 152-535-085; Australian financial services license (AFSL) number: 414198) and the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority (New Zealand Business Number (NZBusNo) 9429031595070; NZ financial services provider register (FSPR) number: FSP197465).
The three account types will suit different tiers of traders.
SILVER will suit the novice traders perfectly. This is the account type that will best serve your interests. Besides, beginners will find the trading conditions quite appealing and exciting. Here’s a list of everything that a SILVER account offers:
- 700+ assets;
- 0.07 min spreads;
- 1:30 max leverage;
- OPEN ACCOUNT;
- ISLAMIC ACCOUNT;
The second account type is recommended for advanced traders – GOLD. If you are familiar with the market and want to take your trading to new heights — consider going with a Gold account. HFTtrading offers a dedicated account manager, educational webinars, and other advanced features:
- 0.05 min spreads;
- 1:400/1:500 max leverage;
- Swap discounts of 25%;
Last but not least, the PLATINUM account is for pro-level traders. This account will suit traders with a long and successful resume in the financial world. PLATINUM offers numerous advantages; this could be a personal manager or heightened leverage or hefty swap discounts.
- 0.03 minimum spreads
- 1:400 / 1:500 maximum leverage
- Swap discount 50%
All three account types offer opening an alternative ISLAMIC account.
So, you may be wondering how you can start this process. IT’S SUPER EASY! All you need to take are four simple steps to embark on your trading journey!
Step one. Choose an account type that fits your background!
Step two. SIGN UP and fill in the form, providing details on your info and trading experience.
Step three. Make a deposit choosing the most convenient payment method.
Step four. After your account gets instant verification, START TRADING!
This trading platform, also known as MetaTrader, already serves millions of people. It allows investors to view price movements, analyze the market changes, create and manipulate bids, set up a stop-loss or take-profit order, among other handy functions. It is also the most popular platform by far.
Main advantages of MT4:
- ACCESSIBILITY – The trading platform is simple and straightforward, suitable for both newbies and confident traders. MT4’s desktop platform offers a heap of various tools and features designed to help you in every possible way.
- FREE MARKETS – Reaching the global markets has never been so simple! MT4 offers instant access to numerous assets available through CFDs – from Forex to indices, commodities, and many more.
- ANALYTICS – The platform interface is clear and comprehensive, presenting traders with relevant information on the market flow and setting up a foundation for more thought-through, data-driven decisions.
- SECURITY – MT4 puts safety first! With HFTrading and MT4, you can be sure that your data is well secured and preserved.
Using Web Trader means no installations, no additional software, no downloads. Just an internet connection and you’re all set. It’s simple, convenient, and user-friendly.
MetaTrader’s web version offers these supplemental advantages:
- CROSS-PLATFORM SYNCHRONIZATION – Web Trader is immediately synched with other MetaTrader apps. The MT4 ecosystem compatibility ensures that Web Trader is increasingly functional within the browser framework.
- LIGHTNING FAST EXECUTION SPEED – Web Trader gives you the option to choose from 9 trading timeframes (MN, W1, D1, H4 for long-term investments, M1, M5, M15, M30 for short-term one)…
- HELPFUL CHARTS – There are three different types of charts: candlesticks, bars, and line charts lead your way to a more comprehensible trading journey.
- ENDLESS ANALYTICAL TOOLS – analytical tools offer a robust, in-depth analysis of trading conditions.
MT4 MOBILE TRADING PLATFORM
HFT mobile trading app is free to download.
Top 4 reasons to use the mobile app:
FULL ACCESS TO THE MT4 TRADING PLATFORM – The mobile version of MT4 is as functional as the web version.
100% EFFICIENCY – Since the whole market is accessible straight from the phone or a tablet, you can efficiently combine your daily routine and your trading plans.
FULL SET OF TRADING TOOLS – Financial instruments, full asset catalogs, reports on the market, and dozens of daily updates – all in one place.
FREE DOWNLOAD – explore its features, and see whether you like it or prefer to stick with the PC version.
- TERMS EBOOK – Familiarization with the basics of Forex.
- BEGINNERS STRATEGIES EBOOK – new strategies and new ways to maximize profit.
- GLOSSARY EBOOK – important trading and market terminology.
- GLOBAL TRADING E-BOOK – An overview of the trading market, explaining different financial instruments, and the main factors that drive the market.
- TRADING PSYCHOLOGY E-BOOK – Understanding the importance of emotional intelligence while trading, and the psychological tools to improve mental behavior as a trader.
- CAPITAL MANAGEMENT EBOOK – Why capital management is a must. How can an individual tailor the best capital management for themselves?
- MARKET ANALYSIS EBOOK – Fundamental analysis, technical analysis, chart types, and Dow’s theory.
- ADVANCED TECHNICAL ANALYSIS EBOOK – In this lesson, you’ll practice pattern recognition and advanced technical analysis techniques.
ONLINE VIDEO COURSES
- TRADING STRATEGIES – How to identify, time frame, recommended pairs, use indicators on when to enter when to exit, and examples.
- CFDS AND STOCKS – What are CFDs, Stocks, and Indices? Learn what the advantages and disadvantages of trading CFDs and Stocks are.
- SOCIAL TRADING – What is Social Trading? What is so good about it? How does it work? This VOD is an excellent introduction to Social Trading.
- TRADING TOOLS – The trading tools explained in this course cover all aspects of trading and are aimed towards an experienced trader.
- BEGINNERS COURSE – An in-depth Trading course containing crucial information every trader must know before trading: Forex trading concepts, basic terms, some basic strategies, and a glossary of concepts.
- THE TRADING MARKET – An overview of the largest market in the world and its characteristics.
If you have any issues, contact the HFTrading support manager and tell them about the problem. You will soon see how the issue can be resolved for you within the blink of an eye.
+64 032 880389
Mon – Fri: 7 to 19 GMT
Live Chat Support is available
HFTrading Review: CONCLUSION
The HFTrading brokerage is entirely new in the industry. However, the broker is so far going strong and has chosen a promising path for development.
Overall, HFTRADING has been able to offer its traders a fulfilling trading experience on its platform. HFTRADING is a great choice for active forex traders. It has competitive spreads, as well as automated trading strategies. All of HFTRADING’s platforms offer traders the ability to run algorithmic trading and access advanced charting tools.
Also, if you need more information about HFTRADING, feel free to do further research. Finally, we hope this review was helpful, and we wish you good luck in your trading!
- Trading Instrument
Get the latest economy news, trading news, and Forex news on Finance Brokerage. Check out our comprehensive trading education and list of best Forex brokers list here. Subscribe now and receive FREE updates on the market today!