What is the NFTify token called?
Non-Fungible Tokens seem to have become so popular in the last year and a half that crypto communities and many people around the world are talking about them. Our focus is on the NFTify token this time, about which we will give you all the relevant information.
There are many reasons why the whole world is crazy about cryptocurrencies. One of them is the excitement that drives crypto enthusiasts to take risks and expect big profits. Since NFTs are currently the most popular option, we have singled out one of the most essential – the NFTify coin.
But before we give you all the essential information about what the NFTify token is, how it originated, where it can be obtained, and all that, we want to present the meaning of the non-fungible token for all absolute beginners. Well, let’s see what NFT is, to begin with, shall we?
Non-Fungible Tokens explained to total beginners.
Non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, which is their acronym, represents the specialized type of cryptographic token that refers to something authentic, such as:
- Digital properties owned by a user
- Video game’s limited-time skin
- Domain name
Thus, the non-fungible tokens aren’t mutually interchangeable. It means that a person might trade ownership of a domain name, character skin or crypto. They are different from usual cryptocurrencies since they’re entirely non-fungible and cannot be traded for something identical. It’s important to note that crypto is fungible and exchanged for something of equivalent or equal value.
As mentioned above, NFTs is a type of digital asset that’s a non-interchangeable unit of data, and it’s stored on what we all know as a digital ledger called Blockchain technology. Non-fungible tokens can have both physical and digital forms, and they are mostly photos, audio, video, and even GIFs, tweets, and memes.
So, what does NFTify represent in the crypto universe, and why did it become so popular?
NFTify (N1) represents a Shopify NFT-based ecosystem launched in 2021. It’s backed by the mighty power of next-generation Blockchain technology. Creating this authentic ecosystem fuels the rise of the digital content space with diversity by absorbing a synergy of the next generation Blockchain and Web 3.0.
All that is done to provide buyers and sellers with an Ai link-up in a more relevant, intelligent and highly interconnected manner. In other words, NFTify is a non-fungible token (NFT), a cryptographic token that represents something unique such as a unique piece of property, for instance.
In other words, NFTify represents an all-in-one platform that focuses on small businesses to create their non-fungible token store without any coding. It also helps:
- NFT authors issue NonFungible Tokens without any problems
- To detect fake or plagiarized content for copyright protection purposes
- Provides non-fungible token collectors with a platform to transact very cheaply
NFTify assimilates with MetaMask.
Once the NFTify has appeared online, the ecosystem has lowered the expectations of more people to trust in, build, and thus profit from what non-fungible tokens are able to provide. In addition to all that, NFTify assimilates with a software crypto wallet called MetaMask to interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
In addition to all that, NFTify combines with a Metamask, which represents a software cryptocurrency wallet, to interact with the Ethereum blockchain. What users are able to do with MEtaMask is to:
- Store and manage account keys
- Broadcast transactions
- Send and receive ethereum-based tokens and cryptos
- Connect with DApps – Decentralized applications – securely.
Transactions in multi-chains
NFTify is also known to support transactions in multiple chains. These transactions allow non-fungible token owners to set up their stores on numerous networks such as:
- Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
- Reef Finance
- Polygon website
A brief history of NTFify
The main trigger of developing an NTFify was a platform called “NBA Top Shot (NFTs).” In 2020, a considerable number of platforms and teams will have significant value creation opportunities in tokenizing and selling their digital assets as non-fungible tokens.
In 2020, a significant number of platforms and teams realized that there’s a substantial value in creating opportunities in tokenizing and selling their digital assets as non-fungible tokens. Thus, the theory was very anxious to launch NFT marketplaces for their gold, art galleries, sports trading merchandise, and numerous other commodities with no Shopify for NFTs.
After severe research and dissemination, the CEO of “NBA Top Shot (NFTs) came up with the fantastic idea in the NFT verse thanks to their expertise and experience as top blockchain and AI technologist and came up with the Shopify of NFTs called the NFTify. Thus, in the wake of NFT in 2021, outstanding e-commerce features were born.
An NFTify company – a brief introduction
N1, or NFTify, represents an organization founded in 2021 as an all-in-one platform to fuel the rise of the non-fungible token economy.
It consists of six-man core team members and an experienced advisory four-person team ranging from E-commerce, Project Management, logistics, IT Industry, Entertainment, Asset management, Software development, and much more.
Use case of NFTify.
To understand the NFTify as it deserves, here is the following use case of it:
- Art NFT Auction – NFTify allows the creation of the Digital Auction houses for Digital Arts
- NFT Store – Users are able to create a non-fungible token shop with zero cost
- NFT Lending – NFTify also enables a Peer to Peer (P2P) marketplace for collateralized NFT loans.
- Gamified NFT store – Non-fungible token ecosystem enables gamers to buy and sell collectible NFT game items and cards in a gamified NFT store for gamers.
Any individual is able to provide their own NFTify Workshop. In other words, the NFTify ecosystem motivates individuals to become NFT entrepreneurs with their complete, feature-rich and ready-made marketplace solution. It’s good to know that non-tech people can also do so because no coding is required here.
What is an N1 token exactly?
The symbol for NFTify is the N1 token or $N1, to be precise. It represents the token powering the NFTify ecosystem. People can buy, sell, or stake $N1 just like any other cryptocurrency out there. This token has numerous benefits and applications exclusive to N1 holders and NFTify store owners.
When writing this, NFTify is the No. 1,901 cryptocurrency by market size, with a total market cap of over $493 thousand. So far, there’s been 20.3 million tokens issued, which is 10.2% of the total supply.
A deeper understanding of NFTify Tokenomics
NFTify represents a native Crypto token issued on its platform and known as the “utility token”. The Ethereum (ETH) is the blockchain on which the N1 token is given as an ERC-20 token. As mentioned above, the token’s symbol is $N1 with a total supply of 200,000 N1.
In perspective, NFTify’s $N1 Token holders can be swapped for the NFTify token on numerous other networks at a 1:1 rate. The N1 token is known to have an essential utility such as:
- Platform governance
- Reward from NFTify Platform
- Payment for trading NFT payment for plugins purchase and store setup
NFTify (N1) token has the following as its essential utility:
- Payment for trading NFT Payment for store setup and plugins purchase
- Reward from NFTify Platform
- Platform governance.
Why should you consider buying an NFTify token?
There are numerous reasons why you should consider buying an NFTify token. First of all, there is a great potential for monetization and limitless earnings. This token provides a new level of functionality to all aspects of selling and buying. From product searches to intellectual property rights, the whole process is highly efficient.
Another great benefit of buying an NFTify coin is that you don’t have to worry about copyright infringement since NFTify’s copyright search engine and built-in AI detects fakes, duplicates or similar tokens. You can also create your branding for issuing, buying and selling non-fungible tokens.
Make sure to understand that NFTify assembles the following:
- Highly targeted marketing
- Intellectual property rights protection
- Self-learning search and matching tools
Where and how to buy the N1 token?
If you wonder where and how to buy an N1 token, you can do so t on different decentralized exchanges such as Uniswap, Quickswap, and Pancakeswap.
Keep in mind that $N1 is currently listed on several crypto exchanges. However, unlike other leading cryptocurrencies, it cannot be directly purchased with fiat money. Even so, anyone can buy this coin by first buying Ethereum from any other fiat-to-crypto exchange. Once done, they can transfer it to the exchange that enables people to trade this coin.
Speaking of ways of buying the N1 coin, it’s essential to follow these simple steps:
- Make an account on fiat-to-crypto exchange.
- Purchase ETH with fiat money
- Transfer your ETH with altcoin exchange
- Convert ETH into BNB on Binance
- Make sure to transfer BNB to your wallet.
- Add MetaMask extension to your Google Chrome.
- Store N1 securely in hardware wallets
- NFTify token is called the NFTify Price N1 or $N1.
- People can sell, buy, or stake $N1
- The N1 token comes with various benefits and apps solely to N1 holders and owners.
- The transaction fee of N1 is used for burn and buyback for N1 prices to be stable.
- NFTIfy empowers every individual to become an NFT entrepreneur. No coding is required.
- You can invest $N1 either by staking on their official platforms or holding the coin.
- People can buy the $N1 token on numerous decentralized exchanges. The most popular businesses for N1 are Uniswap, Pancakeswap, and Quickswap.