|Operating since year:||2007|
|International offices:||United Kingdom, Cyprus|
|Languages:||Arabic, Azerbaijani, Chinese, Farsi, French, Georgian, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese|
|Accepts U.S Clients:||No|
|Trading Platforms:||MT4, MT5|
|Trading platform(s) timezone:||GMT+3|
|Web based trading:||YES|
|Other trading instruments:||currencies, CFDS, futures and indices, and cryptocurrencies.|
|Minimum deposit ($)||1|
INSTAFOREX Review 2020
- About INSTAFOREX;
- INSTAFOREX Regulation Status;
- Account Types at INSTAFOREX;
- Money Withdrawal;
- Payment Methods;
- Trading Conditions at INSTAFOREX;
- Online Education;
- INSTAFOREX Customer Service;
- INSTAFOREX Review Conclusion.
INSTAFOREX started making its first steps in the trading market in 2001. Ever since, the company tries to provide the best service to its clientele. Trading conditions at the company correlate with fundamental trends in the industry. Also, INSTAFOREX strives to comply with the highest quality standards.
INSTAFOREX is very active in sports and supports both prominent athletes and other sports teams.
Here is a brief list of all the things that INSTAFOREX offers its clients.
- 200+ Trading Instruments – INSTAFOREX offers its clients spot instruments, Gold, Silver, futures, Dow Jones Industrial Average, CFDs on indices S&P 500, NASDAQ Composite, FTSE 100, Nikkei 225, Hang Seng Index, Euronext 100, DAX 30, US Dollar Index and other instruments.
- Crypto – INSTAFOREX offers crypto analytics, fresh news covering main events, and everything that would be useful while trading cryptocurrency.
- Market Analysis – This section contains new forecasts, statistics, reviews, and fundamental forex broker analysis.
- INSTAFOREX Deposit and Withdrawal – INSTAFOREX offers a range of options for making deposits and withdrawals to and from clients’ accounts.
- Customer Support – INSTAFOREX clients have access to round-the-clock technical support via e-mail, Telegram, Skype, Viber callback service, and live chat on working days. All client inquiries are taken with a personal touch and by the dedicated manager.
- Team of Professional Traders – Every day, our staff works so that every client gets the expected level of service and has an opportunity to solve existed problems quickly and productively.
- Forex Copy System – INSTAFOREX offers a unique system of where a client can copy deals of professionals, trade, and learn at the same time. Users are free to choose a trader based on 20+ criteria and automatically copy his or her deals. However, the client’s deposit remains on the account, and the client can cancel an agreement at any moment.
INSTAFOREX Regulation Status
Every honest broker needs official approval for its trading activities and products. INSTAFOREX is no exception, as it tries to appease its customers and be as accurate and truthful as it’s possible.
Besides, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) regulates Instant Trading Eu Ltd. Moreover, if you want to search for the official license, here is the registration number 266/15.
Also, Instant Trading Eu Ltd is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund. Also, the funds serve its members and clients and try to protect eligible retail clients by paying compensation. In the case of company/brokerage’s failure to repay funds, the Investor Compensation Fund helps out.
Besides, a license of this level guarantees trades’ security and transparency for all InstaForex clients.
Account Types at INSTAFOREX
INSTAFOREX offers account types that were developed by the INSTAFOREX Dealer Department specialists.
There are two account categories: Standard and Eurica. Mostly, trading accounts’ types differ by the method of accounting spreads and commissions.
InstaForex offers diverse types of trading accounts.
Traders pick one report that suits them. Clients have access to every trading symbol and tool available.
To create the best trading environment for traders and, whatsoever, offer them the best trading experience.
Here are all the INSTAFOREX account types that we found on the company’s website.
1. Insta-Standard Trading Accounts
In the first place Insta.Standard accounts are high for all types of traders, as they allow a trade to be settled with no fees and with the classical spread. However, the main advantage of this account type is that the trader can change the trading leverage, and a deposit size is made convenient for clients.
The features of the account allow trading with Micro Forex, the minimum deposit USD 1-10. Also, other deposits are Mini Forex – the minimum deposit is USD 100 and the Standard Forex- minimum deposit USD 1000.
INSTAFOREX account, the minimum trade volume is 0.0001 for the lot price of 0.1 US cents. INSTAFOREX also created a maximum deposit limit for beginners, so they do not risk too much upon registration.
2. Insta-Eurica Trading Accounts
The Insta.Eurica’s account does not require any spreads to be paid momentary at opening a trade. The reason is that the BID is always equal to the ASK price. However, the offered rate runs higher than the BID price by half of the standard spread.
The platform is MT4, and the account is recommended for beginner traders as well.
The minimum deposit is USD 1, with an unlimited maximum deposit. However, the fees vary from 0.03%-0.07%. The smallest trade amount is 0.01 of the lot, with 10,000 being the maximum. The trader can choose leverage from 1:1-1:1000. Further comparison details list will be provided in the picture at the end of this section.
3. ECN Trading Account
ECN accounts are suitable for all categories of traders. These types of accounts have no commissions, only spreads are charged. However, this account gives access to all trading instruments. Also, traders get to pay a free-range per every deal that is 1.2 pips on average.
The main advantage of this account type is its flexibility. The ECN account differs from Insta.Standard and Eurica by the execution type. This means that during market execution, the deals are opened and closed in any case.
ECN Trading account offers:
- Micro Forex mode with a margin from 1 to 10 USD
- Mini Forex mode with a margin from 100 USD
- Standard Forex mode with a margin from 1,000 USD
4. ECN Pro Trading Account
The ECN Pro account is more convenient for experienced traders who are used to working with significant sums and minimal spreads. The minimum deposit required for trading on the ECN Pro account is 1,000 EUR.
ECN Pro differs from Insta. Standard and Insta.
Eurica accounts for the execution type. Market execution is applied instead of instant performance. The clients will get access to all trading instruments, and traders pay a floating spread per every deal that is 0.8 pips on average.
5. Scalping Trading Account
The scalping account type has features like commission-free trading, comprising market execution, as well as floating spreads.
The scalping account is perfect for traders who employ the classic scalping strategy on the currency market. This strategy implies the opening of short-term deals that are closed once a small profit of several pips is achieved.
Minimal trade size
The size limitation of the minimum trade equals to 1 lot (USD 1 per pip) for accounts of Standard and Eurica types with the balance over USD 100,000 or its equivalent in other currencies.
INSTAFOREX Demo Account
INSTAFOREX offers demo accounts as well. Also, the client can train his or her skills on a demo trading account before deciding to commit real money to INSTAFOREX.
It is perfect for novice level traders who want to gain experience in trading. In fact for beginner traders who do not wish to invest one dollar into their accounts, this is a great option.
INSTAFOREX works with, as they say on the website, reliable, efficient, and trusted payment systems. The withdrawal methods are secure, and as the company states, INSTAFOREX doesn’t charge fees.
Also, as part of the broker’s commitment to creating the best possible trading experience, INSTAFOREX reimburses deposit costs that the clients incur. Moreover, withdrawal fees vary depending on the payment method.
However, any deposit or withdrawal fees reimbursed by INSTAFOREX may be incurred by the client in the event the Company determines that the client has failed to meet any of the required conditions.
These events include, among others, illegal activity, no trading activity, etc.
The payment options are quite large. See the list below:
- Credit/Debit Cards – processed within 24 hours with a fee
- Bank transfers – processed within 2-4 business days, some fees might apply
- PayCo – instant deposit with no fees
- Skrill – 24-hour process, no fees
- EPayments – 24-hour process, no fees
- Neteller – immediate deposit, no fees
- UnionPay – only for Chinese residents, no fees
- WeChat – no fees, direct deposit
- AliPay – no payments, instant deposit
- ZotaPay – no fees, immediate deposit
- Carta Bleue – France residents, no fees
- CartaSi – Italian residents, no fees
- Dankort – Denmark residents, no fees
Trading Conditions at INSTAFOREX
INSTAFOREX only offers to trade with the MT4 platform. Though MT4 is one of the most versatile platforms available, it is still quite a limiting list.
Moreover, the platform is available for download on desktop and mobile. INSTAFOREX only offers the essential MT4 functions, so not NexGen or anything more advanced is available. These are the specs provided by the INSTAFOREX MT4:
- Virtual trading (demo)
- Desktop, Windows only
- Web platform
- Social trading
- Also Charting indicators, 51 total
- Up to 31 Charting drawing tools
- Watchlist, seven total
- Their mobile app offers these functions:
- Android App
- Apple iOS App
- Charting, draw trend lines
- Trading Forex, CFDs
- A total amount of 30 Charting indicators
- Charting, multiple time frames
For beginner traders, INSTAFOREX offers educational online materials as well as courses.
In addition, INSTAFOREX offers beginner level online trading courses. The user will have to register, open a trading account, fill in the registration form, and then proceed to the training course.
The educational program consists of these topics:
- Detailed information on technical and fundamental analysis that is crucial for predicting price changes;
- Introduction to Forex Broker types and basic technical concepts;
- Mathematical analysis (technical indicators);
- The full course on MetaTrader 4, the most popular and convenient trading platform;
- Ready-made training with guidelines on how to make a trade;
- Introduction to graphical analysis;
- An essential insight into the psychology of the market and its participants’ trading behavior;
INSTAFOREX Customer Service
The customer service at INSTAFOREX is available 24/7. Also, the client can get in touch with them through chat, phone, or email. Their support is quite strong. INSTAFOREX must have had a great team to get everything in control.
INSTAFOREX Review Conclusion
In conclusion, INSTAFOREX is anything but disappointing. Overall, the offers and features are satisfying and pleasant to use.
However, as previously mentioned, the main drawback of the broker is it lacks third-party services and research tools.
Moreover, education primarily includes a variety of very basic articles (text only) on forex trading, a glossary, and videos.
It does not have:
- Economic calendar,
- Currency pairs or social sentiment,
- Delkos research,
- Recognia (trading central),
- Weekly Webinars,
- Top-Tier Sources (Forex News),
- Daily market commentary.
InstaForex only has a MetaTrader4. That means that it offers the platform of MT4 suite from MetaQuotes Software Corporation. The corporation is a developer of the widely popular MT4 platform and MT5 platform for web, desktop, and mobile.
MetaTrader4 is standard. On the surface of the platform, it varies from broker to broker. When it comes to the available execution method, features, administrative areas, trading commissions, and spreads, there can be significant differences on how the platform is set up.
Sadly, the MetaTrader platform (branded as InstaForex) comes with only the default services, for InstaTrader clients. Moreover, as already mentioned, there are no other third-party plugins or platforms provided to traders.
Because InstaForex is a MetaTrader-only broker, Android and iOS versions of the MT4 mobile app comes standard. Thus, they are both available for download from Android Playstore and Apple iTunes store.
Is it the Right Broker?
The broker is FCA licensed. Nevertheless, it is not FCA regulated and authorised. Since it has a CySEC (Cyprus) license, InstaForex is passported through to the United Kingdom. Thus, it means that it can accept residents of the United Kingdom.
Even so, it still has to receive a formal license of FCA. Of course, this impacts trustworthiness negatively.
Instaforex has been in business since 2007. It offers a website that is well designed. Moreover, it is full of ads sponsorship for suggesting that InstaForex is a reputable, trustworthy forex broker. Besides, we made research and it does not support the claims of the broker.
Frankly speaking, InstaForex only provides its clients with the default experience of MetaTrader.
All in all, first think and carefully conduct your own research. Then decide if you want to trade on InstaForex.
Thank you for taking the time to read our INSTAFOREX review. We hope it was helpful!
- Trading Instrument
Get the latest economy news, trading news, and Forex news on Finance Brokerage. Check out our comprehensive trading education and list of best Forex brokers list here. Subscribe now and receive FREE updates on the market today!