Global Stock Exchanges Varied – Omicron Growth
Global stock exchanges were mixed. Since then, Wall Street has reached a high. At the same time, new daily coronavirus cases have risen to record levels in the United States. London and Frankfurt opened at a low level. Seoul and Tokyo also declined. Hong Kong and Shanghai advanced. Wall Street futures were bigger after the S&P 500 index shot a record high in 2021.
Optimism declined, with data showing that the number of new virus cases in the U.S. has risen to an average of 265,000 per day. The FTSE 100 fell to 7,411.22 and lost 0.1%. The DAX fell to 15,844.18 and fell less than 0.1%. CAC 40 rose to 7,163.96, down less than 0.1%.
The S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average futures on Wall Street were down 0.1%. The S&P 500 was up 0.1%. The Dow rose 0.2%. Nasdaq composite was reduced by 0.1%. The S&P 500 is on track for more than 27% growth in 2021. The benchmark also reached a new high in 2021, more than in any year since 1974 77. The Dow made a record in November.
The Shanghai Composite Index rose 0.6% to 3619/19 after the Deputy Minister of Trade said China’s total trade would increase by 20% compared to the previous year in 2021.
The Nikkei 225 fell 0.4% in Tokyo to a total of 28,791.71. Hang Seng advanced 0.1% to 23.112.01. Kospi fell to 2,977.65 in Seoul, up 0.5% overall. Sydney’s S&P-ASX 200 rose to 7,513.40 and added less than 0.1%.
Global Stocks and Virus Growth
Sensex rose to 57,887.26 and rose 0.1%. New Zealand and Bangkok saw gains. Singapore and Jakarta retreated. Strong corporate profits and advances in vaccine development and virus treatment encourage investors. This was mitigated by the Federal Reserve’s decision to try to weaken U.S. inflation, which has been at a four-decade high for nearly a decade, by pulling back on the stimulus that has pushed up stock prices.
The S&P 500 lifted with advances in technology, healthcare, and consumer-oriented stocks on Wednesday. The U.S. crude oil dropped 13 cents in electronic trading on the New York Exchange. The total was $76.43 a barrel. The contract traded up $76.56, up 58 cents. The basis for an international oil price, Brent crude traded up $79.05 a barrel in London, up 16 cents. The previous session was $79.23 and closed 29 cents higher. The dollar increased to 115.14 yen on Wednesday. The euro fell to $1.1307.
Two-year U.S. Treasury revenue has risen 55 basis points since September. However, reflecting expectations of a relatively short-term growth cycle, 10-year earnings were much less responsive. About 20 bps increase them during this period. The increase in U.S. borrowing costs raised Germany’s 10-year income to -0.19%. This is an almost one-month high after September.
Omicron’s recent fluctuations compound the Fed’s outlook. This supports the U.S. dollar, which has already risen for the second month. The dollar rose 0.4% against the basket of currencies. At the same time, the yen went through total sales last week at the end of the year. The dollar peaked in mid-November.
According to a Societe strategist, the last part of the U.S. interest rate market is now returning more prices in the curve. F.X. could be a battle between enthusiasm about global improvement and expectations about the Fed. China cut its crude oil import quotas by 11% in 2022. As a sign to act against small, inefficient processing plants.
Brent oil futures fell for the first time in four days. It is worth noting that Brent has risen more than 50% this year, boosting the global inflation pulse. According to the data, the December annual inflation rate is the highest since 1989.
Get the latest economy news, trading news, and Forex news on Finance Brokerage. Check out our comprehensive trading education and list of best Forex brokers list here. If you are interested in following the latest news on the topic, please follow Finance Brokerage on Google News.