ESG Began 2021 with Record Q1 Performance
Scalability of the Customer Experience takes a front seat as a return to regular approaches.
In fact, ESG is happy to announce its record-breaking 2021 year Q1 results. The company is the leader in Customer Success as a Service. It has a unique approach that combines process development, consultation, people, and automation. All of these improve Customer Success maturity and capabilities of technology companies.
The new 2021 year brought new opportunities in terms of growth with the existing client base of ESG. We will see a return to more or less regular insight for many businesses, especially those with a subscription model. Some leaders are searching for solutions to scale and improve their Customer Experience. To this end, they try to put ESG at the front of this trend.
News on Q1 2021:
- Total Q1 yearly revenue increased 122%
- Total Q1 EBITDA quarterly increased 77%, with yearly growth of over 1,000%
- With three existing Enterprise and two new clients, earned expansions
- Had an employee base growth by over 30%,
- Adding skills such as Customer Success management, project/program management, digital automation and content, CS team leadership and Human Resources,
- Formalized partnership to co-create industry resources with Customer Success community platform,
- On behalf of ESG clients, increased cross-sell/up-sell revenue by 171% yearly,
- New clients of Q1 2021:
- Big global consulting firms,
- Global water technology and manufacturing company,
- Client expansions of Q1 2021:
- The publicly traded global leader in digital transformation,
- Human Resources technology platform with High-growth,
- Global Enterprise health and hygiene company.
Customer Success as a Service is what ESG delivers while enabling technology companies to form and put their Customer Success organization into operation. Furthermore, ESG’s services allow clients to accomplish their goals to reduce churn and increase retention. ESG combines process development, consultation, automation, and people, to improve the Customer Success capabilities of the clients.
2021is considered the most successful year in ESG’s history, with another record-breaking quarter of the year. ESG CEO Michael Harnum said that it would continue to prove the need for their expertise. He also added that the need for expertise always existed in their twenty-year history. However, they are beginning to see it coming for technology companies to start to scale their Customer Success practices.
He continued talking about this topic, in fact, saying that the scalability factor is a massive challenge for business leaders. Lastly, Michael concluded in an assuring way that it was one that they have been able to solve for their customers successfully.
Get the latest economy news, trading news, and Forex news on Finance Brokerage. Check out our comprehensive trading education and list of best Forex brokers list here. If you are interested in following the latest news on the topic, please follow Finance Brokerage on Google News.