Crescent Network (CRE) price prediction and analysis
Crescent Network is innovating DeFi investment through advancements in inter-blockchain technology. It’s an ERC-20 token created on the Ethereum platform. It is a decentralized network that provides access to a wide range of financial services and products.
CRE coin price at the moment of writing is $0.03664469. But what is the prediction for its future value? In this article, we will make a Crescent Network price analysis featuring its market capitalization, trading volume, liquidity, all-time low, and high. We will also look at CRE’s price movements and investors’ sentiment regarding this token. With this information, we hope to provide a comprehensive overview of Crescent Network and help investors make informed decisions.
Crescent Network CRE Price Analysis
- 24h Lowest price / 24h Highest price $0.03658196 / $0.04084110
- 7d Low / 7d High $0.03658196 / $0.04084110
- 24-hour Trading volume is $6,101.08
- Market Cap Rank #1019
- Market Cap $8,675,273
- Market Cap Dominance 0.001%
- Circulating supply 235.09M CRE coins
- The maximum supply of 1000.00M CRE coins
- Volume / Market Cap 0.0013
- All-Time High $8.76 -99.58% Dec 06, 2022
- All-Time Low $0.03658196 0.24% May 09, 2023
The community feeling about this crypto is bullish. 100 percent of investors have a positive sentiment regarding CRE future performances.
For the last 30 days, we could see a drop in Crescent Network price of 28.0%. With a price decrease of -24.00% in the last 7 days, Crescent Network is underperforming the global crypto market, which is down -3.80%.
You can trade CRE tokens on decentralized exchanges. The most popular for Crescent Network is Crescent, where the most active trading pair is BCRE/CRE, with a trading volume of $11,135.47 in the last 24 hours.