CAPITAL GUIDE REVIEW
CAPITAL GUIDE: YOUR TUTOR and GUIDE
Let’s begin with the truth: trading did not get to be such a lucrative business by being a straightforward practice. The concept itself may seem easy to understand; however, successful trading isn’t something that can be casually picked up.
The best way to approach trading as a newcomer, or even as an experienced trader is to research, learn, and practice.
Still not sure where to start? Well then, hop on and let’s take a look at Capital Guide, an educational platform, that you may eventually choose to be your mentor.
What does Capital Guide offer?
- Actionable Training
- Video Courses
- Practical workshops delivered in an accessible and interactive manner.
- Interesting Quizzes
- Master effective trading with quizzes developed to test your knowledge.
- Premium Material
- In-depth learning materials offer full trading education experience.
- Premium Packages: Silver, Gold and Premium
Capital Guide offers a selection of training packages to accommodate the needs of a large audience seeking to trade in the financial markets.
Your journey to financial freedom starts here. Remember, financial freedom is a step-by-step process; it won’t happen fast. Be brave and make your first move today by attending one of Capital Guide’s classes.
Silver 1st level Intermediate Difficulty
Capital Guide’s Silver course is designed to help people learn trading fundamentals and prepare them for a more advanced level of education. It is a marvelous choice for beginner traders -those who have never traded and are making their first baby steps.
The cost of the silver package is on an average scale, compared to educational courses on other sites, it is 250 USD. The kit consists of several informative articles and materials. The package consists of Basics on Different Trading Instruments, Introduction to Financial Markets, Trading Terminologies, and Online trading.
In addition to the mentioned subjects above, the course will also cover the fundamentals of trading psychology, charting, common trading mistakes, and several other important topics.
The beginner level student will receive Beginner Level e-book as a first step into the trading industry.
E-Book (Beginner Level)
This guide is the first step into the trading industry. In this e-book, you will get a great deal of information that can help you in your exploration of the markets, including:
- How markets operate daily
- The ABCs of the bull and bear market
- What you need to know about pips
- How expert traders manage risk and rewards
For our Silver members, the following trading education materials will be presented:
- Live instructional classes
- News articles and insights
- Live trading sessions (by the end of the course)
Gold 2nd level Intermediate Difficulty
Capital guide’s second level course consists of information from candlesticks to ideal charting practices, to Fibonacci trading. The price is 500 USD.
Here’s a brief description of the stuff that you’ll learn:
- Charts Fibonacci Trading.
- Trading Styles.
- MetaTrader platform.
- Technical Tools & Indicators.
In addition to all these, the students will be able to attend educational webinars hosted by top instructors and access daily market signals.
Here is a shortlist, and brief explanations of everything that the Gold package offers:
- Advanced level e-book -this is an important learning tool that digs deep into the world of trading by covering a lot of important subjects.
- Education Materials – they mostly cover subjects on market flows and trends, proper application of trading strategies, and more.
- Video Lessons – This online program is mainly aimed at participants who would like to expand their understanding of the financial market. The content will be presented through educational videos and live webinars. Besides, in case of not being able to attend the video lesson, the student has an opportunity to access a video recording of a lesson.
- Daily Signals – Gold package members will also have access to daily market signals as part of their trading education.
- Market Updates – Students’ will see how online market updates work and help expert traders with their trading. Market updates enable investors to monitor and recap their trades virtually regardless of the time and place.
Platinum 3rd Level Expert Difficulty
This package’s price is 750 USD, and it is the complete trading mentorship program.
In this course, the key objective will be helping with acquiring the necessary knowledge to get a step closer to achieving a successful trading career.
The educational material in this course has three main sub-divisions:
- Professional Level E-Books.
- Live video discussions.
- Live Market Analysis and Updates.
- Live instructional classes
- Final exam.
Now let’s look through each one of them:
E-books – Capital Guide has indeed created a well-rounded professional trader’s guide. the topics included in the e-book are as follows:
- Risk & Money Management
- Education Materials.
- Trading terminologies.
- Technical Analysis.
- Trader Psychology.
- You will also learn all the advantages and disadvantages of trading in the markets.
Also, the Platinum package contains comprehensive live video discussions, which are up to one hour. The video courses consist of several live streams each day. You’ll have a reach on several very important trading topics like:
- Economic Calendar – This economic calendar on Capital Guide’s Platinum course can equip you with one to keep you updated with the crucial events that impact the markets.
- Daily Signals- Capita Guide provides participants with online trading signals that allow them to polish their timing of entry when trading.
- Market Updates – This will enable investors to monitor and analyze their trades virtually regardless of the time and place. This part of the course on online market updates will help expert participants with their trading.
CAPITAL GUIDE REFUND POLICY
Capital Guide takes the educational matter and client satisfaction very seriously. The refund policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, Capital Guide can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Please note that if within the 14 days, you conducted any use of the services on the trading platform, like opened trades, Capital Guide won’t offer you a refund or exchange. In that case, don’t forget to contact your Trading Platform Provider immediately. After this, refunds will be placed into the respective account.
To complete your refund, Capital Guide requires a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds – How it Works
Once your return is received and inspected, Capital Guide’s Customer Service Team will send you an email to notify you that we have received your request. Capital Guide will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then you are halfway there, and your refund will be processed. Afterward, the credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or any other original method of payment within a certain amount of days.
Late Refunds: What Should You Do?
Here are some step-by-step actions you should take:
Step One – If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Step Two – Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Step Three – Next, contact your bank. Also, for your consideration, there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact Capital Guide. The company will make sure to help you out in this situation.
Here are some frequently asked questions and their answers; you may find useful.
- How can I complete a course at a capital guide?
It is quite easy! The course will be considered done when you finish all the lessons and quizzes involved.
- How many lessons does a capital guide offered for each course?
Each course consists of several lessons. The number of sessions will depend on the number of materials that need to be covered. You will also be asked to answer a set of questions to assess your progress.
- Where and when are classes held?
Usually, most of the Classes are conducted either via online interactive live classrooms or by accessing video recordings of a lesson.
- Will I be able to receive a certificate?
Yes! You’ll get what you deserve, after studying hard! A certificate of completion will be presented to you once you have finished the whole program.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you will be eligible for a refund up to 14 days do not hesitate to contact the Capital Guide’s Customer Service team.
There are more than willing to help, and it is ready to hear your queries. You can write to them via live chat, or write an e-mail: [email protected]
Overall our experience with the Capital Guide, the educational platform, was quite pleasant. We think it is a good place to start a trading journey and a fascinating source of knowledge for experienced traders. Have fun and be a diligent student!
- Trading Instrument